AI4Copernicus presented at EOcafe – 1 year on!
One year ago our project participated in the EOcafe for the first time, which is organised by the European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC).
In this year’s upcoming EOcafe, AI4Copernicus participated on 7 April 2022, with a talk titled Funding Opportunities & Offered Services in AI & EO, AI4Copernicus, a Year on!
Watch the video of the session:
During the talk, partners Iraklis Klampanos (NCSR Demokritos) and Michele Lazzarini (SatCen) discussed with host Geoff Sawyer (EARSC) the funding opportunities and offered services through the AI4Copernicus project.
During the event we looked into how the project aims to harness the full power of new technologies relevant to AI and EO and facilitate the co-creation of value with the European industrial ecosystem (such as ICT companies, startups, etc.).
Questions which were addressed during this EOcafe included the following:
- Which milestones have been reached during the first year of AI4Copernicus?
- Which are the AI4Copernicus services?
- What are the new funding opportunities offered by this project?
- Which new AI technologies can bring added value to EO services?
- How are we going to solve the challenge of bridging the gap between the AI and the Earth Observation communities?
Learn more about the event here!