1. General terms and conditions of use
- The user of the present website of AI4Copernicus, hereafter referred to as «user», acknowledges that the user has verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses or any other malicious software and that it operates perfectly.
- The user is solely responsible for the selection, use and interpretation of the data which the user consults, searches and transmits on the Internet.
- AI4Copernicus Consortium, the responsible for this website, reserves the right to modify the present legal notice at any time. The user shall abide by the conditions of use of the portal contained in the most recent version of the legal notice available on the portal at the time of such use.
2. Contents of the website & Disclaimer
2.1. AI4Copernicus maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and to inform about the current status of the project in general.
2.2. This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites, over which AI4Copernicus has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
2.3. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. We reserve the right to correct the content of this website at any time and without notice.
2.4. However, AI4Copernicus accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information neither for the presence of viruses or malicious software on its website.
2.5. It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. AI4Copernicus accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
2.6. This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of AI4Copernicus in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law. Any user who discovers inaccuracies, erroneous information or information of a clearly unlawful nature is invited to inform the Communications Department, AI4Copernicus Consortium, National Center for Scientific Research ‘Demokritos’, Ag. Paraskevi, Attiki, Greece.
3. Use of external links & Disclaimer
- This site includes information made available by hyperlinks to other sites which have not been developed by AI4Copernicus
- AI4Copernicus shall under no circumstances be liable for hyperlinks to other sites from this site.
- The existence of a link from this site to another site shall not constitute any acquiescence or warranty on the part of AI4Copernicus with respect to content or any person who runs such other site
- The creation of hyperlinks to this site shall be subject to the explicit prior approval of the AI4Copernicus
4. Copyright Notice
©AI4Copernicus Partnership (2021)
All the information available on the website https://ai4copernicus-project.eu/ is protected by copyright. We also use creative content from websites that provide free of charge and royalty free content, fully respecting and taking under consideration any specific licensing terms of copyright exploitation. Unless otherwise indicated, reproduction of texts from these sites for non-commercial purposes and especially in educational situations is permitted, subject to the following three conditions being met:
- Free dissemination;
- Respect for the integrity of the reproduced documents: no modification or alteration of any kind;
- Explicit mention of the websites used as a source and statement that the rights of reproduction are reserved and limited.
- Any exception to these rules shall be subject to the prior written approval of AI4Copernicus and the author of the creative content.
- The user accepts that any access to the website or any use of the website shall be on the user own responsibility.
- AI4Copernicus declines all liability for direct or indirect damage which may be caused by the use of the site, particularly in relation to an interruption to or cessation of the operation of the site or a dysfunction of the site which may result in particular from a shutdown for maintenance or upgrading of the computer system of AI4Copernicus, technical faults or network overloads, faults in telephone lines, errors, negligence or misdemeanors by suppliers of Internet services or by a third party, or a virus acquired via the Internet.
6. AI4Copernicus on Social Networks
AI4Copernicus wishes to use social networks for maximum proximity with stakeholders, industry, researchers, etc. The aim is to provide them with special access to useful information likely to be of interest to them. To guarantee quality information flows where people remain respectful of good social practices and can participate freely, two guideline documents have been developed to assist users.
7. Greek law and courts
- The law of Greece shall apply.
- The user is informed that only Athens courts are competent to pronounce a ruling with respect to any disputes which may arise relating to the use, interpretation and implementation of the information and data featured on this website.
The Communications Team of the AI4Copernicus Consortium, National Center for Scientific Research ‘Demokritos’, Ag. Paraskevi, Attiki, Greece. Email: egalif (at) iit.demokritos.gr.
The user acknowledges that the user has taken note of this legal notice and undertakes to observe it.