Partner SatCen at the GeoSpatial World Forum
AI4Copernicus project partner Satcen, participated in the Geospatial World Forum 2021 which took place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 20-22 October 2021. Mr Sergio Albani, Head of Research, Technology Development and Innovation (RTDI) of SatCen), and leader of the WP5 Bootstrapping AI4Copernicus with High-Impact Services, took part in the talk/panel titled Advancing Research & Innovation in Defence & Internal Security on 21 October, and referred to the work conducted in the frame of AI4Copernicus.
The Geospatial World Forum 2021 hosted the 2-day symposium on Defence & Internal Security, with the objective to demonstrate the advancement in Geospatial technologies to generate intelligence in diverse defence and security applications.
- The Rise of Data Platforms & Fusion for Defence Intelligence
- AI & IoT Enhancing Real-Time Situational Awareness
- Resilient PNT Enabling Mission-Critical Applications
- Scaling Up Cybersecurity with Geospatial & AI
- Drones in Defence Disruption
- Space 4.0 & 4IR:From Sensors to Action
More about the conference here.